CIES FEE SCHEDULE
All students will pay the following tuition and fees by the first day of classes each session:
CIES tuition per session (includes all books, photocopies, student activities, and FSU Card)
Calendar Year 2018: $2,100
Calendar Year 2019: $2,200
FEE LIABILITY AND REFUND SCHEDULE
- Application Fee: The $120 application fee is nonrefundable.
- The Tuition Fee is due by the first day of classes. ***All payments are final and nonrefundable.
- Payments must be made at the FSU Student Business Services Cashier's Office by cash, check, or money order, or online by credit/debit card, electronic check, or wire transfer. We do not accept any payments directly at CIES.
- All Checks MUST be made out to "Florida State University".
- Payments that are made in excess of the current tuition fee will be applied to future sessions. These payments are non-refundable.
STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE
Additional fees for health insurance must be payed by the first day of classes each session if the student does not already have proof of insurance that meets the FSU requirements. The cost of insurance is usually between $50 and $200 per month depending on the insurance plan and the student's age. Please see more information about student health insurance on our website HERE.