CIES FEE SCHEDULE
All students will pay the following tuition and fees by the first day of classes each session:
CIES tuition per session (includes all books, photocopies, student activities, and FSU Card)
Calendar Year 2021: $2,200
FEE LIABILITY AND REFUND SCHEDULE
- Application Fee: The $120 application fee is nonrefundable.
- The Tuition Fee is due by the first day of classes. ***All payments are final and nonrefundable.
- Payments must be made at the FSU Student Business Services Cashier's Office by cash, check, or money order, or online by credit/debit card, electronic check, or wire transfer. We do not accept any payments directly at CIES.
- All Checks MUST be made out to "Florida State University".
- Payments that are made in excess of the current tuition fee will be applied to future sessions. These payments are non-refundable.
SPONSORED STUDENT PAYMENT POLICY
- Please click on the following link for important information regarding sponsored students and tuition payments. /sites/g/files/upcbnu386/files/2020%20Sponsored%20Student%20PAYMENT%20POLICY%20(Patrick).pdf
STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE
Additional fees for health insurance must be paid by the first day of classes each session if the student does not already have proof of insurance that meets the FSU requirements. The cost of insurance is usually between $50 and $200 per month depending on the insurance plan and the student's age. Please see more information about student health insurance on our website HERE.
Spring I 2022
|January||3||Orientation and placement testing|
|5||First day of classes|
|17||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - No classes|
Spring II 2022
|February||21||Orientation and placement testing|
|23||First day of classes|
|April||9||Classes end and International Dinner|
Summer I 2022
|April||21||Orientation and placement testing|
|25||First day of classes|
|May||30||Memorial Day - No classes|
Summer II 2022
|June||13||Orientation and placement testing|
|15||First day of classes|
|July||4||Independence Day observed - No classes|
|29||Classes end and International Dinner|
Fall I 2022
|August||18||Orientation and placement testing|
|22||First day of classes|
|September||5||Labor Day - No classes|
Fall II 2022
|October||10||Orientation and placement testing|
|12||First day of classes|
|November||11||Veterans Day - No classes|
|23-25||Thanksgiving Holiday - No classes|
|December||2||Classes end and International Dinner|